Bringing Customers Right to your Door
The Clarkston Area Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce
My Clarkston ♥ Buy Clarkston ♥ - a new member benefit program designed to help keep money in our community and bring new sales to your doorstep.
What does it cost? The participation fee of 8% per certificate face value covers the operational and marketing costs of the program as well as credit card fees. That’s it, no expensive equipment or outrageous set-up fees.
How does it work?
1. Certificates are purchased from the Clarkston Area Chamber of Commerce website.
2. Buyers print the certificates themselves or email them to their recipient to print.
3. The certificate is presented to you, the merchant, when a purchase is made.
4. You quickly verify the code on the certificate using simple technology we provide.
5. The Clarkston Area Chamber of Commerce pays you via ACH electronic funds transfer or check in approximately 14 days.
Q: How do I get paid?
A: The Clarkston Area Chamber of Commerce pays your redeemed certificates twice each month.
Q: Can the certificates be used more than once?
A: No. Each certificate has a unique code that, when verified, cannot be reused.
Q: What if the customer doesn’t use the whole certificate?
A: You may either issue store credit or give cash back for any unused portion of the certificate.
Q: Can I get a report on activity?
A: Yes, by logging on to the Merchant Portal on our website you can see what has been redeemed and paid.
Q: What if I have questions?
A: We are here to make sure you have everything you need. Please reach out to us at 248-625-8055
Q: What are the next steps?
1.Complete this form using the Invitation Code provided by Clarkston Area Chamber to enroll as a merchant. You will receive an automated email with the next steps to complete the process. For questions, contact: Janelle Best, Clarkston Area Chamber of Commerce 248-625-8055.